Toyota Supra V160 Review by Turbosupras
The Supra V160 is also known as the 233. The V160 (233) transmission is developed and also constructed by Getrag Gmbh Germany and also is an inline 6 rate handbook transmission using a 3 area cast aluminium real estate (clutch, back & more advanced).
The transmission itself is completely synchronised as well as showcases three-way cone synchronisers in third as well as very first, dual cone synchronisers in 3rd and also 4th as well as solitary cone synchronisers in 5th, 6th and also reverse.
All equipment are helical as well as are continuously harmonizing.
2JZ-GTE Engine Specs
Specifications of 2JZ-GTE Engine Japanese Domestic Model 5/93 – 8/97
||Km Per 1000rpm*
*3.266 Final Drive Ratio.
Lubricant Capacity: 1.8 Litres
Oil Specification: Toyota V160 Gearbox fluid (Getrag Certified), Castrol Transmax Z.
Dry Weight: 51kg
|Front Outer Oil Seal
|Front Inner Oil Seal
|Rear Oil Seal
|Main Control Rod Oil Seal
|Speed Sensor O-Ring
|First & Second gear (#1)
|First & Second gear (#2)
|First & Second gear (#3)
|Third & Fourth gear (#1)
|Third & Fourth gear (#2)
|Fifth & Sixth gear (#1)
|Reverse gear (#1)
- Tapered roller bearing (Clutch housing)
- Sealed angular contact ball bearing (Pilot bearing)Counter shaft
- Roller bearing (Clutch housing)
- Roller bearing (Intermediate housing)
- Roller bearing (Rear housing)Output shaft
- Tapered roller bearing (Intermediate housing)
- Roller bearing (Rear housing)
- Two row roller bearings
- Length – Bell housing to Output shaft: 25.6″ (650mm)
- Length – Bell housing to End case: 24.4″ (620mm)
- Length – Bell housing to Centre of Shifter: 29.7″ (755mm)
Width – Bell housing: 15.5″ (395mm)
Width – Gear Case (maximum): 8.5″ (215mm)
- Height – Bell housing 14.1″ (358mm)
- Height – Gear Case (maximum): 10.63″ (270mm)
- Input Shaft OD: 1.33″ (34mm)(A) Drive plate Diameter 252mm
(B) Drive plate surface area 50mm
Visit turbosupras.com to learn more about Toyota Supra and its specification.